The Weslock Hillcrest single cylinder handle set has a Traditional design, and the round design creates an upgrade for the homeowner's door. With reliable function and traditional design, the Weslock Hillcrest Handle set will bring a lasting impression to your home. Premiere Essentials Collection Hillcrest entry handle with a single cylinder deadbolt that comes with 2-3/8" & 2-3/4" spring latch & adjustable deadbolt latch, round faceplates & round strikes, a round foot cap with screw, and assembly screws with wood screws. Interior Square Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Passage plate and the spindle is attached to the plate, with a Hudson Knob. Easy to follow instructions.
- Beautiful look: The front door handle set adds a touch of sophistication to your home. This door handle and lock set fits most decoration styles and is suitable for all residential applications, anywhere keyed entry and security are needed
- Security and durability: The front door handle lock comes with a single-cylinder deadbolt that can be opened by an exterior key, and have a secure lock inside, which provides reliable safety for your home. Secure Locking Mechanism + Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy Material combo will provide maximum security. Thanks to the ANSI Grade 3 standard, the door handle sets are enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- FIT MOST STANDARD EXTERIOR DOORS: The door handle sets fit most standard-sized doors ranging from 1-3/8" inch to 1-3/4"" inch in thickness. Besides, the door handles feature a 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The front door lock set is easy for DIYers to install with guaranteed fit on standard pre-drilled doors. All you need is a screwdriver. Just remind please compare PRODUCT SIZE carefully with the pre-drilled holes on your door, to avoid inconvenience.
- The classic design will make it easy for you to upgrade your house with multiples style like ranch; cape code; colonial; cottage; Spanish, craftsman; Split level; Victorian; modern.