The Weslock Parkside single cylinder handle set has a Traditional design, and the round design creates an upgrade for the homeowner's door. With reliable function and traditional design, the Weslock Parkside Handle set will bring a lasting impression to your home. Premiere Essentials Collection Parkside entry handle with a single cylinder deadbolt that comes with 2-3/8" & 2-3/4" spring latch & adjustable deadbolt latch, round faceplates & round strikes, a round foot cap with screw, and assembly screws with wood screws. Interior Square Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Passage plate and the spindle is attached to the plate, with Somerset lever. Easy to follow instructions.
- Beautiful look: The front door handle set adds a touch of sophistication to your home. This door handle and lock set fits most decoration styles and is suitable for all residential applications, anywhere keyed entry and security are needed
- Security and durability: The front door handle lock comes with a single-cylinder deadbolt that can be opened by an exterior key, and have a secure lock inside, which provides reliable safety for your home. Secure Locking Mechanism + Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy Material combo will provide maximum security. Thanks to the ANSI Grade 3 standard, the door handle sets are enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- FIT MOST STANDARD EXTERIOR DOORS: The door handle sets fit most standard-sized doors ranging from 1-3/8" inch to 1-3/4"" inch in thickness. Besides, the door handles feature a 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The front door lock set is easy for DIYers to install with guaranteed fit on standard pre-drilled doors. All you need is a screwdriver. Just remind please compare PRODUCT SIZE carefully with the pre-drilled holes on your door, to avoid inconvenience.
- The classic design will make it easy for you to upgrade your house with multiples style like ranch; cape code; colonial; cottage; Spanish, craftsman; Split level; Victorian; modern.